START DATE: Fall classes start September 14th and run through December 16th. See the Calendar for dates and times.
LOCATION: Classes will be held at the Art Gallery & Studio located behind the Gallery Southwest at 10th & Main in Grove. Parking all along the back of the building.
A “class” will consist of 4 sessions, once a week for 4 weeks. Each session is 1-1/2 hours, including set-up and clean-up.
For grades 4, 5 & 6, I will require one parent or guardian to remain at the studio during each session. You are welcome to participate with your child if you’d like. Parents are welcome to stay for the other grades as well, but it’s not required. I will appreciate any assistance and participation by the parent(s.)
Class times are 4 pm to 5:30 pm for all grades.
4th, 5th, & 6th Grades – 4 pm to 5:30 pm Wednesdays
7th & 8th Grades – 4 pm to 5:30 pm on Thursdays
9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Grades – 4 pm to 5:30 pm Tuesdays
Topics covered will vary between the grades. We will learn AND have fun!
- Classes are limited to 8 participants.
- To ensure your child a seat, please call me at 480-329-6494.
- Once you have scheduled your child, you may pay online, over the phone, or drop a check off at the studio.
- All child classes are $45 for 4 sessions and materials are provided.
- Payment must be made in advance and no later than 3 days prior to class starting so that if your child cannot attend, I may contact the next person in line.
While materials are supplied, please bring the following to the 1st session:
- Plastic bag (grocery bag is fine) containing an apron or old shirt for your child to wear,
- a clean butter bowl or yogurt bowl,
- old wash cloth that you won’t mind if it’s stained, and
- a dozen Styrofoam plates.
Please take items home to be washed and brought back to the next session.
I look forward to meeting you and your child/children! In these times, we all need a place of joy, fun, creativity, and positive feedback. Art, for me, is not just creating something…it’s like taking a mental vacation. We need it and our children need it. Come learn, play, and have fun!
p.s. There are classes, workshops, and craft projects for mom and dad as well! You’ll have to check those out!
Click on button to pay for class:
Go to HOME